It’s a rocking week for 3dmetal!
The Laser World of Photonics 2015 is happening in these days in Munich (Germany), and we just popped there yesterday to catch up face to face with the 3dmetal world.
Beside a special 3Dprinting/Additive Manufacturing exhibit area in Hall A3 Booth 541 hosting:
– Concept Laser GmbH
– Fraunhofer IWS Dresden
– iwb Anwenderzentrum Augsburg Technische Universität München
– Lehrstuhl für Photonische Technologien (LPT) Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
– LightFab UG
– SLM Solutions GmbH
– Sonderforschungsbereich 814 Additive Fertigung
– TRUMPF Laser – und Systemtechnik GmbH
dedicated booths are in place: Sisma spa in Hall A3/413 and EOS in Hall A2/141.
Participants are showcasing their best samples and their latest novelties, including some stunning examples of the results reachable through the Laser Metal Fusion technology, as in the picture below (courtesy of Sisma spa):
– Industrial cooling system in stainless steel
– Fashion jewellery in bronze and stainless steel
– Dental platform in cobalt cromium